Presented by Petaluma Downtown Association with Petaluma Poultry's Rocky & Rosie
DO YOU HAVE YOUR BUTTON??? You can get your 2014 Friends of the Parade buttons at the following Sponsor locations:
- Raley's Petaluma, 157 N. McDowell Blvd
- Lombardi's BBQ, 3413 Petaluma Blvd N.
- Petaluma Market, 210 Lakeville Street
- Aqus Cafe, 189 H Street
- Petaluma Visitor's Center, 210 Lakeville Street
The following local businesses will be providing these SPECIAL offers to anyone that comes in with their button from April 19th through April 27th!
- Little Luma, 21 Western Ave: 15% off on any single, regular priced item for shoppers displaying their button.
- Palms Grill, 100 S. McDowell Blvd: Enjoy 20% off of your check, good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. *Not valid on beverages, alcoholic beverages, desserts, petite portions or specials- may not be combined with any other offer or discount.
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 401 Kenilworth Dr, #810: A free appetizer from Buffalo Wild Wings Menu, priced at $6.99 or less.
- Bliss Bridal & Black Tie, 145 Petaluma Blvd N.: 10% off any in stock or special order prom dress and 10% off any in stock bridal gown.
- Enriquez Estate Wines, 3062 Old Adobe Rd.: Two for one tastings for button wearers.
- Umpqua Bank, 35 E. Washington St.: Wear your button and get a free reusable shopping bag.
- Athletic Soles, 49 Petaluma Blvd N.: 10% discount for button wearers.
- Massage Envy Spa Petaluma, 247 N. McDowell Blvd: 2 hour spa treatment only 99.98 (1 hour customized massage and 1 hour Murad facial) OR 90 minute customized massage with Deep Muscle Therapy or Aromatherapy for only $74.99.
- Lions & Tigers & Hair, 18 Kentucky St, #42: Free Hair glitter and colors for anyone wearing a button!
"Home Grown Petaluma"
Celebrating all things hatched, incubated, planted & raised in our Hometown
Parade & Festival on April 26th, 2014
Download Volunteer ApplicationDownload Local Booth ApplicationDownload Exhibitor Application (for businesses outside Petaluma)SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Download complete parade line up with schedule of events here
- 8am to 11am: Lions Club Breakfast at Main Street across from Putnam Plaza
- 10am: Festival begins; enjoy local food, arts & craft vendors, kids activities, local businesses, non-profit booths and more!
- 10am: Cow Chip Throwing Contest in front of McNear's (23 Petaluma Blvd N.). Watch the cow chips fly and see who can land theirs the farthest! Presented by Washington Square.
- 10:15am: Petaluma Egg Farm's Cutest Chick Contest in front of Copperfields' Books (140 Kentucky St.). Watch the little kiddos in chick attire compete for the title of the Cutest of the Cute!
- 11am-3:30pm: Beer Gardens at Western & Kentucky AND B & Petaluma Blvd.
- 11:15am: El Dia de los Muertos pre parade entertainment
- 11:30am: Clover Kids' Parade steps off
- 12pm: Main parade steps off
- 2am-4pm: Riverfront Stage with Bad Neighbors from 2-4pm
In The News
A Very Good Egg
Parade winner honor legends of Petaluma
Petaluma Butter and Egg Days a salute to Agriculture
Petaluma Street Closures and Alcohol Regulations This Weekend
Butter, Eggs, Chicks & Antiques
Butter & Egg Days Parade Time
Butter, Eggs and baby Chicks Celebrated in Petaluma
Big Turnout for Butter & Egg Days
Bringing Out the Best in Petaluma
Butter & Egg Days Celebrated in Petaluma