Why join the Petaluma Downtown Association? Because this is what we will do for you!
PDA’s Mission Statement:
“To contribute to the betterment of The Petaluma Historic Central Area & to promote & enhance its position as the City’s Retail & Commercial Center”.
Downtown Petaluma is a reflection of how a community sees itself and its future should be a vital concern for every citizen and business person in the community. A vibrant, prosperous, and attractive downtown will increase pride in the area and be a visible barometer of the well being of the entire community.
The Petaluma Downtown Association is working to take care of Downtown's future, today, & tomorrow for:
MERCHANTS located in the Downtown who want to bring more customers into their stores, restaurants, businesses.
LONG-TIME RESIDENTS who remember how their hometown used to be.
PARENTS who want their children to grow up in a community with a strong sense of identity.
INDIVIDUALS who care about Petaluma's values and history.
BUSINESS PEOPLE in all areas of the community whose businesses will benefit from increased economic growth and civic pride generated throughout the Downtown.
NEW RESIDENTS who are looking for a sense of community.
By joining PDA ‘now’ you will benefit in many ways & remember a vibrant downtown is everyone’s business:
- Keep your business and customers informed about “what’s happening” downtown
- Have your voice heard at City Council thru PDA’s collective strength
- Protect and enhance your investment in downtown
- Contribute to shaping the future of downtown
- Develop your business network and establish relationships with downtown business and community leaders
- Participate in economic development initiatives for downtown
- Provide a venue for your company and employees to give back to the community
- Elevate your company’s visibility through sponsorship of events
- Showcase your commitment to the Petaluma community
- Serve on one of PDA’s working committees
- Receive access to our online membership directory
- Qualify for reduced rates for downtown events and advertising co-ops
- Be recognized in our e-newsletter
- Keep informed with e-newsletters and email alerts on vital issues
- Provide content in e-newsletters to inform community of your special events
- Opportunity to be featured on the PDA's social media pages (Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest)